Saturday, December 6, 2008

Welcome the DeKuipers (senior) into the 21st Century with their own blog!!!

This may not be as hard as I thought it would!! We (Randy and I - though Randy will never type a letter on here, he will provide lots, and lots, and lots of input!!) are starting this now so that you will be able to track our activities as we set out on the 08-09 racing season. I will try to post daily, especially if something impressive, important or funny happens that day!! Since we have the laptop this year and a brand spanking new digital camera I should be able to "put on a good show"!!!!

So next I will figure out how to disseminate our address to everybody!

If it is already several weeks from now by the time you read this, Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year!!!!!!

1 comment:

Trenkle Family said...

Hi Mom & Randy! Caitlin will be so excited to see this! Love you ~ Amy