Friday, February 12, 2021

If I weren't here I wouldn't believe our bad luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Amazingly------- the brand new generator quit sometime in the nite!!!  I woke i[ about 7 and thought it was unusually quiet......the generator wasn't running !!!!!!  so we got up and dropped dogs turned the burner on the stove for heat and proceeded to go to the Honda website and find out where we could take the brand new Honda for service - 18 miles away and they squeezed us in!!!  Even more upsetting is that when they took it all apart they found that one of the fuel lines had a kink in it and had not been set up correctly!!!!!!!!! 

We also had to drive another 20 miles to get another battery for the 3 year old generator - so now we have 2 that should - and I use that term loosely= work!!!

It's beginning to be one of those "if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all" trips.....................

No comments: