Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Monday and Tuesday

Most of yesterday was training 3 teams (I worked and stayed inside as much as possible - the cold makes the cold worse......) and went to the grocery store and spent over $160 on food and stuff (Randy was just like a little kid.....he sneaked so many things into that grocery cart.....including a huuuuuge container of black licorice!!) Went to bed on time and then slept in cause the dogs didn't even want to get out in the blowing cold and snow!!! probably about 6-8 inches over nite - put the chains on mid-day and now we are on our way to see the Stitt's from Hesperia for dinner up in Willow - it is still blustery so don't know if we will make it all the way there or not - more later!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I used some of my papa/rodeo clown skills today (balloon animals and peanut butter with banana sandwiches). Cindy baked bread and it turned out GREAT! She and I went to the doctor yesterday. Streap throat for her and plane out sinus infection for me. I did call in sick to work this week (first time in over 2 years). I did start feeling better yesterday though with out the meds. I don't think I'm going to take them.

The kids send their love to you and hope the dogs are running fast.

Jesse

Lynzie said...

hay guys its lynzie bacchus i have been trying to get ahold of ya. i was wondering if you would bring a couple of 8 week old puppies home from fairbanks for me to mi? boy i would sure appreciate it i really don't want to pay air fair! she wants to talk to you about it at limited her name is deb and she will have a green dogde with a double layer dog box thanks good job at rondy