Saturday, February 15, 2020

Day 2 of Laconia!!

Good day racing!!! No problems and didn’t lose the team!!!! Unfortunately he only moved up one place but it’s all good!!!  
I on the other hand had a traumatic event…………..not for my head but for my nose!!!  I was holding out leaders out for the countdown to leave and Ultra jumped up and smacked me in the nose and I immediately started bleeding on the trail!!!  The young girl who has been helping us get to the line said her father was an EMT and she took me to him and he took me into the country club and put ice on my nose and cleaned up my bloody hand – lots of people wanted to know what had happened and I could only speak thru the ice pack to say my lead dog just leaped up and bumped me!!!
Tonight we go to Danae Bryar’s house to shower and have dinner – so sweet of her to do that for us!!!
More tomorrow!!!

No comments: