Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!

Boy was that ever a biiiiiiiiiiig blizzard!!!  When we got up yesterday morning the snow was knee deep!!!  I bet we have a bigger snow pile in our yard than you do!!!!  i don't have a cord with me to download a picture of it but I will in the next few days.....  Yesterday I didn't even come over to do laundry because Claude stopped by out trailer (after he got stuck with his SUVin the driveway) to say that Lise (the housekeeper would not be able to drive in to work because of the roads......I think he thinks she either does or helps me with the laundry - but I do it all - she speaks no English at all so it's kind of hard to communicate)  So we watched the loader clear the barnyard and the driveways for fun and fed dogs in the barn and that was about it!!!

So today I made Randy a big breakfast for his Valentine complete with Quebec syrup!  And now I have been up at the Bellerive's doing laundry for the last 2 hours -

Don't know about tomorrow training - Hermel went out with the groomer this morning about 10am and he is not back yet - so he is either stuck or broke down!!!  So there may not be a trail to train of for awhile - at least our dogs are in a big pen where they can bounce around!!!

1 comment:

Trenkle Family said...

Think maybe someone is trying to tell Randy that he needs a couple of days to rest his hand before training again?? :) Maybe the blizzard is a blessing in disguise...

It was 63 degrees in MD yesterday! back to winter weather this weekend, but it was crazy to have the temps go that high - i went out in a t-shirt yesterday and a light jacket and had to take the jacket off because I was overheating! Bill and I went out to a local pizza place that we like a lot (we'll have to take you there next time you come), called Frankly Pizza in Kensington. It was even more crowded than usual because everyone was out enjoying the weather!

Caitlin is coming home today for a few hours - to dye her hair and visit the dogs. I have no illusions that she's coming to see Bill or I - LOL. 3 day weekend for us, so hopefully we'll get to chat on the phone for a while this weekend! We're heading out soon to go get our chicken necks and beef bones from our distributer in Virginia. The usual trip...

Love you both! Stay safe and cozied up in the snow!

A