Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Tues Wed

When they tell you that they have a new update for your phone..........beware!!!!!!  Monday nite I updated both the phone and the computer and still have been locked out of the phone even with 4 chat sessions and a hour phone call with apple today!!!  I thought it would be fun to have my fingerprint as a security feature and then decided not - and thaTt was the beginning of my trouble - it is supposed to be restoring from icloud as we speak, but I don't really have much faith.....

Got the part for the fridge on Monday and it is still not working right - running about 60 degrees -so I don't know what the next step is....

Finally cold enough to train 2 teams of 8 today and it went very well!  I even made all the turns both times!!!!!  I think it is supposed to be cool the rest of the week till rain on Saturday so we should get several good runs in.  The 3 yearlings ran again today since they were started a month or so ago - they forgot most of what they are supposed to do but did OK

Tomorrow more training and maybe figure out the phone and the fridge!!!!!




No comments: