Sunday, January 26, 2014

minute to minute news update...............

We are sitting in the trailer at the back side of the Target store (which I found out shopping is attached to a huge mall with ~ 50 stores and a food court when I went shopping for a few items I forgot..) having cheese and crackers for an afternoon treat.  When I went shopping and turned the corner I almost got blown over ----physically blown over, the wind is so strong - Randy made the wise decision to stay here today and wait and see what tomorrow brings in the way of weather - I can only imagine how the visibility would be on the open prairies of ND with this wind if it's this bad sitting protected by Target!!!  At this point we are thinking going to the race in Preeceville north of here is a good idea - then we can decide what to do after that - more news later!!

No comments: