Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday down at the track again -

had a few scary moments when it seemed like I wouldn't be able to get on the internet even down in my usual successful spot!!!

From last nite, Randy had a good run with the yearling Snapper in lead with my leader Spiff - not other events -

I watched yet another movie (as when we are plugged in to the electric at the clubhouse I don't have internet) and thus far have watched all but one of the 20
+ movies that I borrowed from my sister Bec - the only one left is "Free Willy"!

This morning we awoke to sun and cold, seems like it was 22 but felt colder- fed dogs and us and washed my hair and moved down to the track - Randy took out 2 teams of 9 and 10 and came back disillusioned and disappointed - we don't know if they are sour or what but they didn't run well for him - so he is not feeling too optimistic about the race chances - of course my optimistic response is that we did the training the traveling and we are here and can't do anything about it so we may as well make the best of it- we'll see how that goes...........

They had several people here today that were running small teams for inexperienced drivers and new sled trials and the "Rondy photographer" John Gomes was here taking pictures, don't know if I was, RAndy was or any of our dogs were in them!

Tonite salmon dinner at Becky's house!!! Then tomorrow morning we are going to get a room at the Motel 6 and be cutting some hair off Randy's head!!!! this is probably the longest it has been in 5 years or so!! he almost needs butchwax to make his hair stand up in a crew cut!

So I will have to see what internet connection I have tomorrow - if I remember correctly, the motel has it!!

No comments: