Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday cont.

Lots more people in and out today training - it's a regular hub of activity, people showing up all times of the day to use the trails - Randy ran the first team of his dogs and decided that they were not all that enthusiastic about the 16 mile run he decided to only run my team with Sarah in it - she did excellent again and that is good news -he still won't be able to run her for the Rondy because she won't have re-captured her stamina to run that far after having not ran much for the last few weeks.

Randy did some electrician work on the outlets in the "house" (it was a loose ground wire) and I broke 2 grocery bags of bread up for the next couple of days of dinners for dogs - called my brother Mark's friend who is an aviation professor at Alaska University to say hello and see if we could meet sometime over the next 2 weeks.

It's 6 o'clock now and we are waiting for our friend Becky Voris to bring us some hot water for supper for dogs and then we will move up to the clubhouse where we can plug in and save ourselves some diesel fuel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
just was reading your messages and wanted to know how Randy was with his mishap. Just couldn't believe it.
Have you had any races yet?
I'm not up on all of it yet.
Chris, wanted to let you know that the lady I care for is getting worse with her dementia. I can't wait till you are back to advise me on caring for her. I'm doing my best but do need a shoulder to lean on at times.
I hope you guys are having some fun and not just having problems. I'll pray that the rest of your trip is GREAT.
We love you guys and want you to know that.
Take care
Mike & Susan