Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New departure date!

Thought we would be leaving today but had some problems training this afternoon - and it seems like it takes twice as long to pack up as it has in previous years!!! (could it be because we are a little bit older????) So now the plan is to leave early in the morning and still get over to Canada (up through Sault Ste. Marie) by afternoon tomorrow.

Found out today talking to AT&T for wireless card service that for the money (limits on KB I can access and pay per KB thereafter) I will have to be a little conservative blogging - so I may wait until we get to a WiFi location every other day for me to update. So I am thinking that I will send out an email to let you know when I have posted updates - actually it may work out best for me to document in a Word file and then add them all to the blog every few days!

Whatever - this is a new experience being able to communicate by cell and computer in Canada - have to learn the ropes to make the best deals!

No comments: