Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh does my head hurt!!! My crash yesterday left me with a strawberry rash on my cheek and a headache that hasn't totally gone away yet!!! As I said yesterday, it sure seems to take longer getting ready the older we get - got up at 6am and had to water and drop dogs we left on the truck last nite and then didn't really leave until after 9:30 and here it is 1:20 and we are about to the bridge (Mackinac). For sure will get to Bruce Mines to pick up our sled and maybe a bit further down the road after that (have to feed about 6p and then drop them 2 hours later and then again before we go to bed) It took me an hour to put everything away in the "doggy motor home" so far and I am about 1/2 done!!! It's surprising how much stuff I can jam in here and I still don't know where I put the digital camera (that's the 2nd time this week!)

No comments: