Thursday, February 23, 2012

After I talked to you last nite......

We went to Golden Corral for supper - it's one of those eat-as-much-as-you-want until you're sick places - I sampled the steak and that was good and had freshly fried shrimp that were excellent! Before I even got all my food and sat down Austin was already in to dessert!! Something for everyone!!

After that we visited in the trailer and then dropped dogs for the nite - early to bed and then early to rise at 8am because Randy had the driver's breakfast at 9am - fed and put the "kids" back in and Randy met Austin and Mark for breakfast - I can't eat my money's worth at those buffet breakfasts so I stayed here and attempted a first......coloring my hair in the trailer!!! I over shot my head once or so and now the futon cover has a few off-color splotches but it worked!!! This time it took 4 coke bottles of water heated in the microwave to rinse the coloring out! Necessity is the mother of invention!

Now Randy and Mark are at the "real" driver's meeting and Austin and I are hanging at the trailer waiting for them to get back from the clubhouse and drop again - Randy is supposed to go out on the trail on his sled behind the snowmobile (it's required) to look at the trail and provide constructive criticism, but he says he is going to try and get out of it. As for me, regardless of whether he goes on the trail for 2 hours or not I plan to go boot shopping - amazingly the boots (Back then we called them chukka-boots.....) I bought in high school have worn out! The soles are falling off and they never quite get dry.....about time, wouldn't you say?!

More later!

No comments: