Friday, February 10, 2012

We are hunkered in for the nite (how many of you have used that word "hunkered"?

Not much new to report at 7:45 pm Alaska time tonite - Randy spent alot of time talking to the Cook family from Manitoba (we think) they are staying here tonite with us so they don't have trouble moving their trailer/truck combo that is almost as big as ours - Kevin Cook came in today to see my "clean house" and got a doughnut from me but we haven't been over to check out their living quarters (it's a horse trailer conversion)

5 comments:

Trenkle Family said...

Good luck today to both of you!!! I'll be checking the results later on the website. :)
We love you!!!
ABC

Nate said...

I like "baton down the hatches".

Pilot son said...

I hope you both had a good run. Speaking of horse trailers... I saw a 6 horse goose neck for sale if you wanted to start over next year. $5000...you've spent that much on trailer tires this year ;-)

Pilot son said...

How are you doing? I miss you! Dusty pulled our dog sled today. Love, Ocean

Trenkle Family said...

I've been keeping an eye on the times posted - unless I've miscalculated, it looks like Randy was able to bump himself up to 15th and will get some money?!? Yay!
Love you!