Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday cleaning day-

So far I have cleaned my "house" and next is the dog boxes at the drop just after noon - very warm today and cloudy - I am already getting nervous about the race tomorrow trying to remember exactly where the hills are and then it's flat the rest of the way - so if I make it down the 2 hills without a problem I should be OK.

Pam Schamber (our "car benefactrix") is stopping by to see if she likes Speeder - she was interested in him last year but didn't have room for him but does now - he hasn't been feeling well this last week but is pretty much back to being himself - he still isn't good enough for me to run in lead with Marnie (he had a really hard time keeping up with the old gal..) so Pam is going to try him today skijooring - don't know if he will know what to do but if she likes him she will get the best dog-deal of her life!!

They are setting up 2 circus style tents just in front of the clubhouse for the Exxon people to bring in food and giveaway stuff tonite and tomorrow - so I last nite I didn't have to cook cause their was pizza and shrimp and veggies and dip and tonite there will be more food!!

Will catch you up later in the day!!

No comments: