Saturday, February 18, 2012

Well we have been invited out to dinner....

by the friends that we met the first day we pulled into the Tozier Track! - Charlie and Marie! We are picking them up at Motel 6 and going down to Orso -and Italian restaurant that Marie has been wanting to try - she is quite familiar with the are because she had come her to fish in the summer before - she also provided me with a map and book about he city/area they are from in the Northwest Territories - the city of Inuvik on the Beufort Sea, the largest city north of the Arctic Circle!

We did train a team of 7 today - Dina is still having a problem with her back left leg and I think she will get an appointment with the vet/chiropractor on Monday and maybe so will Snapper cause he ran good for 1 mile and then backed off-

We also drove the car to a point where I am going to go out on the trail tomorrow to help Randy's big team make around the right turn so they won't cheat him again! Hope I make it there in time - it's at a science building drive a few miles and I have to hike out about 1/2 mile to the point I need to be to help him!! More to report on that later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the birthday wishes!!! I love you guys and good luck on your next race. From: your baby